These pictures bring tears to my eyes...I cannot,try as i might, describe the wave of emotions I or rather we experienced throughout the journey -before during and after...Its funny how for the first trip 13 of us we just lumped together and we didnt even know each other then...And how now the bonds forged between us will forever be encrypted in diamonds...I really miss it there...Can you see how happy we were...Even by the simplest things...Ok im tearing now...Nwaes all of us are so cacat actually...even Asilah...oh im not suppose to divulge that? =p There's gonna be a trip end of this year and hopefully another one next year... Drop all that you're doing and go for this trip if possible...I really miss it you know...Me and yana went through the pictures during one of our mugging breaks...I feel so lucky to be able to go on that trip...Though in the first place i had so many doubts...I cant wait for the raya outing tomorrow...Its a pity Asi and Su cant make it but rest assured we will keep your spirits alive..haha...err..ok..bye...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire