Finally met up with them...And they're like doing their French homework now while Samsiah is like talkin soo loudly in we dunno what language...Hahahahah....Econometrics today was tricky....Questions looked so easy they were misleading...And I thought i could get almost a full score until I saw the answers of others which totally differed from everyone else's...Haha we'll see then...
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO NABILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope you like the l'italie jacket....=)
Ok got this from Nab...
Four things/people that make me smile:
1) Green
2) A clean room when I get home
3)My family+friends happpy(one entity ok!)
4)A correct answer to a tough maths problem
5) Aidil with good hair...(Hahahaha)
Four ways to win my heart:
1) A sincere smile
2) A good meal
3) Make me laugh!
4) Manners
5) Ability to speak fluent French=)
Four things I believe in:
1) That religion comes first NO MATTER WHAT
2) Girls should be pampered once in a while
3) PMS cant be avoided(Haha)
4) Not eating chocolate is a sin
5) No one but yourself should be blamed for your own downfall or failures...
Four things Im afraid of:
1)Allah
2)Ghosts
3)Failure
4)Losing myself
5) Death of my loved ones or myself
Four things I do everyday:
1) Eat
2)SLack
3) Slack
4)Slack
5)Slack
Four things/people I want to see right now:
1)Aidil
2)Michael Buble or the likes
3)My 3 sets of bestest girlfriends
4)A chocolate buffet spead
5) My cousins
I shant pass this on but I'd love to see all of you do this...For fun out of extreme boredom and its freakin hot now sia....Im gonna get sick soon..NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Bye!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire