Iftar Un.
Fish&Co.Yummy!
Trying to do the kero look.
Behind those smiles.
The most decent picture of Jan.
Gay night.
we.are.handsome.
handsome.right.
'Diana take picture of my hair ah.' 'Am I pretty enough?'
'Hi you can call me Michael.'

The only sane ones.
See what I mean?
And I’m inSo electrically charged up
Kinetically active
Erractically need you
Fanatically you get to me
Magically sure as the sky is blue
Baby I love you
Finally Friday came.I was seriously almost gone for the week.Tests went as bad as you can think of.Studying drained me of my every bit of energy every day.The haze ( I think it was the haze) made me breatheless easily,especially tired and the weather didnt make it any better.I was pepetually sleepy and almost lifeless as nighttime was when I could concentrate most and I didnt sleep in the mornin after sahur so that I can be in time for 8am lessons.Of course my efforts didnt pay off because I obviously got too tired by the time the test came.
Urrgh.
So the date with Handsome and the girls and the mats came at just the right time. By the mats I mean everyone ah! Aidil Fik Wan Had Fidz Hich Asrie Valmiki Pravin Jan Mat Khairul anyone I missed out? The uni people especially Asrie I must say looked superrrrr drained out. But I had fun. I guess at times I need their cacatness to keep me sane. =)
And yessar! Finally got to eat and F&Co with Aidil! We are our usuals there which were ssooo sedap! And Im still craving for the Fish and Chips.
Cant wait for later with the MinahTods thought everyone sounded super stressed and all. Lets hope it turns out well. Shall update again laters!
Have a bon weekend ya'll!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire