hello world!
It’s been a year already. Omg I’ve actually managed to live through another year! Yes this is my first proper entry Im slow so shoot me. Ok no I dont wanna die yet. Ive been having this stupid cough, dry cough to be exact which comes with a free gift, the headache, for like 2 weeks and its causing me not to be able to have a good sleep!
This year literally ended with a bang. My third trip to Aceh. Haha I know everyone who went said that it’s the best ever but it really is. It opened up my mind it made me realize that so many things actually worth more than I previously thought they do.
Those who truly love me.
My priorities changed.
The physical world somehow didn’t matter that much now. Indulgences they are but they don’t mean the world to me anymore.
God is there with me every step of the way. It’s like he really is. It’s amazing I can’t even put it down in words. Even after all that I’ve done, promises to Him that I’ve broken time and time again. I guess its true they say,
You just gotta have a little faith. =)
I just feel damn lucky and blessed.
Don’t you?
Hehe.
Anyways I really think I should change to multiply or at least open a multiply account seeing that this is changing to be a photo blog. It’s really the best way to describe my days. With photos. As I have said a lot of times, I’m the least articulate person you can ever meet. Everything that comes out from my mouth rarely coincides with the thoughts from my brain. Haha.
Anyways I really do not mean to talk again bout the trip but it truly was different. Everything bout it was seriously unexpected. Those who came. Who we met. What we got out of it. The bonds formed. Lessons learnt. Fears faced. The ‘tests’.
I seriously nearly wanted to kiss the floor of Changi Airport if not for the beribu people who were looking at us looking sooooooo excited and in partial shock. Haha.
I miss the kids so much. Seeing Muhajirin again was like a dream come true. I could kiss him you know. Darurat wad. Hehe. And I so didn’t expect to see Karim there. There was one afternoon when we had time to do our own thing so I was walkin along the sawah when Karim walled me to sit with him, Tata and this other kid. They were telling stories so I joined in lah! It was just soooooo simple yet I dunno calm and touching about that whole scene which was set against the settin of the sun actually at the big drain beside the sawah. O.k. I feel tears welling up now. Heh . And there’s also Husaini. The farewell letters that I got from them are all so sweeeeet. I didn’t get many but those I got were quite personalized ( it’s a rare thing ) .
I’m really like glad I went for this trip. Wished Asi could’ve made it but thanks babe for like msging me and all like as if you were there. =) I seriously nearly did not go. Haha wow. But then I bet my mum will think like 4389247683792654738473827 times before letting me go there again after aaaaaalllll that’s happened. Haha too long to share story here. If you wanna know can set up a date with me eh. Haha.
I know a lot of us say they wanna go for these kinda humanitarian-in-a-way trips but never really got to go for some reason or another. But I seriously urge you to make the effort and go the extra mile to make sure that for once in your life you go. You will be forced to get out of your comfort zone but so what? It’s only for at least 2 weeks. Your parents don’t allow? Why wont they? Haha. If you really wanted to, nothing is impossible. Just gotta make that extra effort. You wont regret it confirm 492307489327654965%.
I’m really glad Samsiah and Tuty got to go with me. They were the 2 super last minute tried-my-luck-my-telling-Izad-bout-them-wanting-to-go-despite-knowing-that-there-were-no-more-places-left cases. Haha. I hope you two learnt as much as I did and didn’t regret a single minute of it. =)
Bebola jjjjjaaaaaaring.
Mandi Dettol.
Prickly heat.
PEK!PEK!
Senyum senget.
10mins bath time.
The maghrib rule.
Tepuk Fajar Hidayah.
Fuzzy buddy.
Daks berteps-teps.
And more…..
As for school well can I just like complain. I hate econometrics to the core. I hate hate hate hate it. But other than that, money and banking seems promising. Love macro. I really should get Freakonomics. I cant wait for my three other happening first lectures tomorrow. International econs. Sociology of Food. and Management and Organisation which I happen to be taking with the unlikely-est people in school ever! Yay! =)) I had a fantastic semester last sem and the best part was my grades improved! So I intend to bring last semester's attitude to this sem and pass them on to those who wants this love. Haha.
Ok you know why Im so happy not?
Cos Andy just passed me the link to season 2 of Prison Break YAYYY. Yes Im slow shuddup.
Aidil slower ok. VERRRRRY not gonna be addicted to Prison Break. Sampai bawak ke camp.
Anyways I was like re-reading the msg from Ibu Aning and I cried! Like all the memories came back and I missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Aceh and the kids and T.E.A.M Full Circle.
I hate coughing.
Ok whatever Im back at Singapore means I have to get back to reality. But what is real? Haha. siao. Ok I dont hate everything in Singapore. I like the part where we're relatively safe. But things that matter here are sooooooo freaking superficial in a way. Duh. Im not saying Im totally free of that. And Andy's stories are making my legs feel even more itchy! I think Sarah also feeling the same way until she refused to read his blog. Haha right?
Today As-djueiwfgbhenrvknj-rie commented that all my dresses are maternity dresses. Haha. Gedegak. Not funny actually but anyways I finally got to finally eat finally the fried fish meepok soup noodle thingy! Yay! Another thing to be happy about really. Hehe.
Asi, Sarah can I make you guys jealous?
Im having dinner at Coastes tmrw! =)
Dont worry Ill keep you guys in my mind and try to reproduce the ti-smalltothemax-ger prawn aglio olio ok? Hehehehe. =))
Anyways ( fav word) I hope the rest of you are doin fantabulous wherever you guys are! or GIRLS! Haha.
Ok gtg!
Muahs!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire