vendredi, avril 21

Brrrrr



I think she looks good in this picture....Mesmerizing eyes....

I am so damn scared...Just now Ainne and Izean like came down to workspace before their papers...Looking at them sent jitters down my spine....

"If not for the last minute, nothing would be done..."

I dont know why I am so scared.....Ok maybe its EC2303....

God please help me.....

Anyway was watching the post dialogue interview on GET REAL....What do you think? Ok firstly I do not think that they're rude....And I do agreee with their arguements....People are just making a mountain out of a molehill out of the flow of the dialogue....I mean isnt a dialogue to clear all doubts as much as possible? Ok but one of the ladies said that in order for the generation-of-diff-mindset to understand us, we have to try understand them first.... I guesss experience counts....We cant just want our way by wanting our way....It works both ways...

Hmmm they also mentioned that they would like to see a more active society politically....To see more of those dialogues and forums where people can exchange views on anything and everything in a healthy manner without riots and protests sprouting anywhere....

Ok Im just thinking....How many of the youths out there even bother about the proliferation of such means of expressing concerns? Some still dont care or rather isnt aware of how all these issues can and will affect them a few years down the road....

Ok lah the art and science of governing and the likes werent at all in my priority list sometime back because I simply didnt care and I didnt grow up talkin about politics at the dinner table....But if you stop to look and feel the surroundings you'll realise how much the government actually controls your everyday life...Its ubiquitous...Not coincidentally that its expecially so in Singapore....Such a small nation that we cant really afford to have totally differing ideologies which may result in err ... a catastrophe of our own kind?

Oh wells ok back to the topic of the dialogue....What I came out of all that is that oppositions of some sort are needed to keep competitive level going for the PAP but to just have oppositions for the sake of having choices but in the end it'll still be the PAP because its always been then whats the point...

But then again we may never know.... Whether the choices that may be present will be worthy to substitute the PAP for or not... Precisely.. We may never know if we dont try....

So far the PAP has done a fantastic job and deserves to be applauded....I mean all forms of government has their pros and cons in order to achieve their aims....I guess our cons have really gotten into us sometimes and we long for alternatives maybe.... But people dont declare our government as the best for no reason right?


Ah well thats just the start and I cant wait to see or participate in whats going to happen next....


Ok I should be getting back to my revision for tomorrow's paper especially....YIKES! 4 more days people....4 more days.....=)


Have a bon weekend y'all....

Aucun commentaire: