jeudi, avril 6

Ca suffit!

Three little birds, sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.

Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong, but it's alright
The more things seems to change, the more they stay the same.
Oh, don't you hesitate.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

And so thats the song of the week...

I dont know anyone who's loving school at this point of time...Im getting super sick of it!!!!But around 3 weeks more and Ill be good to go!!!! Yay!!!!!! Haha...I cant wait....After tomorrow its Econs all the way!!! Suka ape...

French today was a piece of shit....Ill be damn happy if I can get a C+ for it...Now i need multiple A+s to offset that and last sem's horrendous grades...On the other hand my group got 83 for our English project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im super duper happy!!!! Special thanks to Ahmad and his friend..=) We totally deserved that grade for literally cracking our brains to write that report and for the late night the day before and mad rush after....Yay!!! Im so happy!! Now the last test to go and I better get A+ for this module...If I dont then Im really dumb...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK just needed to scream...Im really up to my neck now....Anyway I just volunteered myself to be in the FOC'06-07 committee...How can I miss out on that...Albeit my PD status for KKO...I hope Ill at least get stuck with AMyliakk then can sleep together....But she said if SnoopDogg(however you spell it) is joining then Im gonna have to find another roommate....PANSSS!!!

I cant wait to get tomorrow over and done with!! Stupid Einstein test...............Really ahh...And i just realised that I have my stupid econometrics shit and its like linear regression which is like WHAT?! *(@&#&^@^#@%^^%@@*&@#*@*(!!!!

Anyway I guess things now are under control...I hope everyone's being frank because I am or rather have been...This whole haloobaloo brought me my much-needed joy but its also brought me my SO not needed pain and anger...But we shall see.....

I just want to continue talking here but I cant find the stuffs that I wanted to say!!!!!!!!!

I have like a primary school gathering next Friday...Fidzuan and I were just talking bout how awkward both of us are gonna feel there...Hahaha and why again?! Haha Oh wellss Il prolly not go due to some more important plans already made plus I have to get my studies done too...LIke duh....

I remember that time me and some friends were like saying how there's no TYS in uni and like we were comparing lah the study methods and all comparing TYS and all going on and on before we realised that we sounded like geeks...Like "Oh TYS is my favourite bedtime storybook!" ...There's some truth in that statement right....

Anyway I just read Aestee's blog and I swear I wished that I didnt....UUUUUUUUURRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Bimbotic moment here.My most sincere apologies.)

I hope money falls from the sky soon..I dont care if that means everyone will be richer too which relatively makes me the poorest still as long as I can get my PAIRS of shoes.....


"Shoes always fit."

Dahlah bye lah..Gotta get ready for religious class now...Oh by the way dont ever suggest to me to skip religious class even though its cos you care because if you know me and my priorities you should know my stand on such things....

Haha ok bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 commentaires:

Aestee a dit…

ohhh part bimbo tendencies ni semue derive from my blog la eh?? kurang asam. hahaha..

daisy diana a dit…

hahaahhaha ehhh terasee eh...hahahahah tapi memang..hahaahah