jeudi, septembre 14

M.A.D



They really think its damn funny to send this in the NUSmail.



I miss this!Guess where I am! Oh damai sorry I like ripped this off your blog.=)




Theme of today's EC2373 lecture and today's girltalk at Al-Majlis. Super super fun I tell you.Those you didnt come missed out on a lot of warm and fuzzy moments.Hehe.


Guess who was at Al-majlis too!! No not wan. I miss the girls banyak!!!! Really really alot! Its been eons since I last met Asilah esp! She's like gone with the spaceship.Hahahahah. Hey girls so free SATURDAY NIGHT or SUNDAY NIGHT?!?!?!?!


Faster lah I miss you guys so much.We must meet over food.Oh and next Wednesday lets give Di a chance! Meet at Bukit Timah! Can can can?? =))


I finally met Aidil for 15mins after a week plus of not meeting! =)

Oh I realised that I didnt talk bout the session with Mr Hawazi Daipi on Monday.But too long.Another day lah.Haha.

Yet another fulfiling Wednesday.

=))))

Happy 45th monthsry!!

Cant wait for Friday!! Yay....


Ok nights people!

Aucun commentaire: