Titoooott
Someone yesterday had his hockey finals for intra-army tournament thingy and someone's team got 1st and someone won best striker. And he actually said that because of that I should be the one treating him dinner. Since when?? Haha. But it was a good two hours with you. Anyways for once in eons I really wanted to meet the Mats for their antics. This is how bad school has been for the past week. But too bad they were meeting up too late.
Anyways the topic for this week is definately the stereotype bout Malays having to automatically be Muslims. Well in Singapore and Malaysia at least. And to have others standards of how Muslims should be imposed on you. After all Ive heard and experienced so far in school I somehow appreciate more my outside bunch of close friends the guys and girls alike. I can go on and on bout this topic lah. Talkin bout it in soci's tutorial with classmates of other races and religion have been interesting.
Then again Im just glad for the few good friends Ive made in school eg. Econs Clan.=)) Haha.
Econs' been a BIARTCH fullstop.
Till then people hugssss love =))
Sue! You're missed! Haha.
loves,
Diana 'Chic' Torres.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire