CCûPCAKES



Basically I have a lot of things to update about whats been happening this week but I couldnt earlier due to some problems with wireless network (and the damned Trojan in the system which is still in here!!!) . But anyways I shall begin with those I have the freshest memories of and thats today! Ok yesterday actually since its past midnight already....Beach outing! But without Di who's super tired from her orientation camp and Su who's still at UCLA there wasnt as much fun BUT we made do! Went to Coastes at Sentosa's beach... We were suppose to dress up today and wear nice flow-y dresses or tops to make it extra fun !Haha ok but anyways it was raining super heavily from the time we got lost till the time we settled down (thank god I know)... Wanted to go to KM8 but there was a private function there so heck it! (those we did comtemplate with blending in for the food while striking up conversations like "So how's the finance department doing? " Oh it was CitiGroup's private function btw) . So anyway off we went back to Coastes after 48923748239 hrs of trying to find Pahlawan Beach... Haha .... Ate ICB pizza ( no Diyanah so can eat prawns! haha), potato wedges with garlic mayo and Aglio Oglio (how to spell?) with Tiger Prawns and Chilli Flakes ( delicious!!! but the tiger prawns were more like shrimps)... And of course drank homemade ice lemon tea which came in a Baccardi bottle... The irony of it.. Haha.... Anyways the second cacat part of the day had to be when we started playing card games... We played daidi, blackjack,bluff and our newly invented game Odd One Out! (yes it comes with the exclamation mark because you will have to shout) Its super cacat and impromptu and funny.... After the whole games and eat(x847826471689320748091748) we decided to take the tram rides of which I felt like I was going to get thrown off any moment... What are the chains at the side for mans... And for the last ride the engin was justtttttt behind us so you can imagine how deaf we got... Hahaaha.... Then Asi dropped us off at Raffles City where we window shopped a bit... Basically today was such a fun,cooling,slack,relaxing day.... Its one of those rare moments in which I cant believe Im not stressed up about anything... And thank you girls for all the gifts.... I know they were handpicked with much love... =)
To di, faster recuperate then we meet ok Wednesday hopefully!
To su, hang in there sweets you will always be in our prayers... Keep my words in mind ok... You know what they are...*hugs*
Guess whose?Hehe...
These are the chocs from Sarah... So sweet right! I dont mind if you keep showing your love to us through more love! CHOCOLATES! Haha...
This is a bar of chocolate soap from Asi... Dark chocolate somemore! Haha... Seriously Cocoa Island and Africa and South America or is it North and Cambodia and Laos and Europe! =)
NUSMS seniors and juniors...
FOC COMM!
Marketing Comm! (minus pans-ami and banban)
K2p Boys...
Seeing Triple? ( Supposedly all three of us look alike... There were like 4839264728 people in NUS who mistook each other for each other...from left aisyah,tuty,me...Only Tuty and I are related...That also we found out just last sem at a wedding...Haha)Anyways the MS Appreciates was fantastic! Million thanks to the seniors for doing that for US... =) Food was good company was even better! And the 'movie' was sweet... Had to exchange certs cos those given out werent ours so supposedly had to find the person whose cert we were holding on to and coincidentally Naufal had mine and I his... (Shut up yana and sam! Kors dies to bes ins mys pos rites?) Hahahaha.... Oh ya I thought the cert was creatively made... Thanks!



And how can I forget the date with the JJ princesses ( if either of us get married we're supposed to put crowns at this table haha) The whole meeting was kinda rushed though sadly for I'd love to get it out of Fana...Hahahaah..... Ah shall miss them shitloads when sch starts....
Im triply scared for myself this coming semester... I have tons to do thats for sure and I really have to majorly work on improving my CAPS... I am scared yes I am... SHIT lah.... How did people do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so scared that everytime I think bout it (which means the thought will come up at the most random times in my head) Ill get pissed at the person in which Im talkin to which happens to always be Aidil... Urrghhh Im so f**king stressed up and my heart will like contract everytime I think bout it.... I dont know I just feel like even when I study soo hard I stilll get shitty grades lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH I know its cos Im not doing it correctly but then whattttt iss the right way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHUT UP YOU!!
I want cupcakes...
I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SAID I WANT MEANS I WANT LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID IDIOT!!!!
Ignore me... Its only in my blog that I can throw tantrums ok...Go try it for yourself at your own blogs.. Hahahahah giler!
Haiyaaa..... Why am I worrying..I should be psyched up...I am lah..Just that Im scared it'll give me back-to-square-one-results.... Bods....
Anyways me and Andy was talking about oxymorons just now... There's this para he gave me to spot all the oxymorons inside but I stupidly closed the window before saving it.... Haiya.........First person I know who's fascinated with oxymorons... Haha OH ya!!!!!!! I think he's like the first in NUS at least to have a 1hr ish long interview with the vice deans lah!! Even the clerk was like "Thats a first!" ... I thought either he had to do an essay (typical s'poreans) or he was slaughtered.... But luckily he got it.... Haha....
And a funny chat with Sue...Hehehehehehehehe and Este yesterday online...Heheheheheheeh.....
My neck hurts...Im typing while lying down...I know its a stupid thing to do but...but there's no buts lah!
Idiot again!
Hahahahhahahhaha........
Ok this is a mighty long entry...I guess thats all from me now folks! Im pretty sure Ive left things out which Ill only discover like later later later later on when I cant log in again.... Bagus....
Ok loves good nights sweet dreams!!
*hugs*
big one to su!
*Hugs*!!!
Edit// I got a letter from Muhaj! Its so pretty! Cos he drew for me a padi field with people working on it and birds and clouds and sun and even a Garuda Airline.... I miss them all!!!!!!!!

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire