C'est tout????????
Im damn stressed right now...
Urrgh...
Its times like this when I wish I didnt have to be so independant...
Im possibly just PMS-ing... I miss the minahs who're all overseas...And the princesses who're I gues busy with their private lives...
Went for the FOC mock camp... It was SUPER tiring!!!!!!!!!
Basically we had NUS games and the Fright night for the first day... T'was fun doing my station with Dayah and Arly and Salmah and Hafie and Di and Ainne... Since we had to wait for a gazillion yrs before they reached our station we decided to order MACS! Totally sempat lah... And Salmah had to comment that we were eating like there's no tomorrow...Well I think its only me and you Salmah! And since we were scared (of ourselves) we listened to songs from Atikk's laptop and and sang to it... The funniest part was of course when EO decided to join us and our masks...( No need to explain in case some juniors are reading!) Heee....
Basically we only didnt sleep at all cos after debrief AND the Germs-Italians' match we had bout 1hr before reporting time... Then had to go around Singapore!!!!!!! Its a mind over body affair for all of us and for most of us our minds went out of hand (How Ironic!)... Ok so sadly I had to leave early for tuition but I heard GF was really good so kudos to that committee! =)
I wont even attempt to talk bout the semi's matches... For the first match, Germs and Italy, I wasnt suppporting any but just like the majority I thought Germs would win through penalty kicks but NOO! But Italy played really well... I mean I know their defence is like of top notch quality but their attacks was super good too! Both were equally good...Both had same amount of attacks... Oh wells...So its Italy and France at the end...( Wont even talk bout the second match !) The world cup is soon over...Somehow Im a bit sad...
Im so sleepy now but I have religious class later so how? Im trying to avoid coffee because I dont want to be immune by caffeine...Else how to survive when school starts...
Im so stressed up now but I think the rest in the committee is more stressed up than I am and Im so random now I bet till this point none of you are reading already...
"5hb Julai hari Rabu
Mock camp kita telah berlalu.
Komiti Repario tetap bersatu,
Pergilah rehatkan mata dan badanmu,
Ingin ku kata gua caya sama lu"
- Salmah
She's how sweet right!
Organising camps are tough... Esp when it comes to mock camps not that Ive done many...
Anyways I miss Aidil.....I cant wait for bidding to start and be over... I hate hate hate hate bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh I am ultra ngantuk.... I want Bublé...
Im feeling so stressed up...HELPPPPPPPP!!!!
I dont think its only the camp... Hais... I can forget bout writing it down here...
OK bye people....
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire