Turquoise
Firstly can I say that I miss my comm...Even though I dont think I hung arnd much after camp duties I still miss them....Handling with food IS SUPER TIRING CAN! Especially with having to wake up at 6 every morning...Im so not a morning person lah!
Secondly... I experienced such a bad day today... But I know my bad day cannot be comparent to the bad days experienced by the kids in Aceh...I lost soo much money due to my own negligence....Dammit... Ok not soo much but I have this thing with wasting resources which couldve been used otherwise...One such example is food....But no Im not talking about food....I hate some taxi drivers....Today's bad day ended with the ultimate of the ultimate...I kinda am less pissed bout it now but I soo am going to deal with it once its terang later on...
I cant believe she traded that for that.... Its lke the lasts left of my dad in the house...I cant say much because we know whats gonna come out during one of those days... Hais Im especially sad because I chose that on one of those times we went furniture shopping together.... Which will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.... I miss having a full family.... I mean its never the same again... We're trying to deny that it is possible with one down but its not and it'll never be.... I know things happen for a reason and Im grateful to have realised them and I appreciate them but still.....I miss him... I dont know where he is now...What he is doing...Perhaps I shall give him a call tmrw...But what shall I say? Its so weird..........................
Ok stop thinking bout it Diana...
Anyways Im so grateful to Aidil for accompanying me home if not I'd have fainted or sth...And grandma's stall was packed giler....Whats up with Downtown East mans....I dont understand how the crowds work...I saw that cute guy again...This time with a girl ahh...Hahaha funnyy funnnyy.....
I wanted to sleep when I got home but found Este and Sue darling online sooooo ape lagi! But really realllyy happy that they enjoyed the campp...=) Cant wait to tell my Reperio team on Monday!!!!!!! Kita nak pergi shopping!!! Sorry by invitation only and invitation's full....Hahahaha...
Oh and I really really really really hope Andy gets through mans.... I cant believe he went through all that...Goodness I have lots to learn....Sometimes I wonder what Im turning into... Sometimes I feel like Im consumed by my material wants due to tooooo much influence and pressure by people to conform to the norms...NOOOOOOOOOOO....... I find it increasingly hard to be true to myself now...Hey why am I telling people this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive learnt soooo much this hols... Ive done things I thought I never would... Ive tried new things... Continued doing old favourites... Made new friends....Met up with old.. ( Except my minah kampungs and ruggies!!!!OI!) ...... Its so exciting.... I am psyched up for the future with this new found determination and mindset insyallah....=) And not to forget new goals.... Ive learnt some new things bout nyself...The road to self discovery is never ending...I think I do surprise myself sometimes...Heeee...Yayyy!! Hope this determination stays unfaltering...=)
I miss Aidil.....Hehehe....Oh damnit remind me to ask him bout the cactus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave him this cactus when we were just friends...Which was in Sec 4.... So far till now...It's still alive! Well the last time I asked was a few mths ago lah.... I wonder if it is still...Hahah...If it is then it's been about 4 yrs now...Long live Cactus...Hahahah...
I have yet to treat my mum for her birthday....Have to wait for so many people!!! Maybeee GOD really wants me to go Vansh lah! Hahahah so funny!!! Somehow I alwyas seem to find the reasons behind why things dont work out or rather work the way they do in my life...Hahahah....
I want to get that JC Gola Rainbow shoes againnnn.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time with Este and Sue! Hahahah Go Gays!
Ok Im gonna tuck in now...Sleeping before 2 with full energy restored has been a luxury to me which is why Im still awake now...Ive only lost 1.5kg after the camp...Oh mon dieu! I bet Ive formed muscles too....Confirm...All that carrying of cannisters and walking back and forth from The Deck to Eusoff ( The stupid staircase is a nightmare) and the likes..... TOTALLY! Hahahahah.....Kan Naddie!?
OK lah people!! Toodles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowwwww long entryy....Loves you all okk.....Hugs!!