mardi, août 15

happy 20th bdae!!

Happy Birthday, my friend
Here's to all the years we've share together
All the fun we've had
You're such a blessing
Such a joy in my life
May the good Lord bless you
And may all your dreams come true

Happy 20th Birthday darlin.=)


And cheers to our 44th month together.=)


Anyways the first part of his surprise was super tiring for me.I had to liase with his mum (*gasps!*) for food which was actually a better encounter than expected haha.Then on the day itself gathered everyone at Siloso beach Sentosa. It was really tranquil that day until we came or rather the mats.Then I had to meet him at Harbourfront's bus stop ( all these trips thanks to Wan!) of which I was to blindfold him and bring him to the place in a 'taxi'. Wan was driving,Jan beside him and Fik behind us.I think they did a great job keeping quiet haha. Aidil heard noises and he tried to reach out for the front seat which had Jan! Then Jan pushed his head.Damn funny! He managed to not laugh!Haha.Then all the while I had to 'Uncle go here go there..' and all the while this 'uncle' did not say a word! Hahahah! Aidil was like 'This uncle so quiet.'.THEN Wan's phone rang!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I ter-said 'Wan!' But later in the end I asked and he thought Wan was just there to help. Then! After getting out of the car I had to walk him to our spot. During the whole journey he kept asking whats going on and if his friends are there and I obviously kept saying no.Haha.Basically to cut story short he kept stepping on puddles of water and tripping on steps and I was dying of laughter and Fik and Jan behind us were dying of not being able to laugh. But in the end I guess it was all worthed it when I saw how absolutely in shock and disbelief he was in especially when I told him his mum cooked the food.=)

The second part of his surprise from me was today when I splurged on a silver bracelet cuff thingy for him part of it paid by my mum too.=)


And after thus long I got my part of a teeny weeny surprise when I found chocolateS on my bed, ice cream in the fridge and an entry in our diary.This was especially touching cos we had a big tiff that day.=)




ANYWAYS



I miss miss miss the Aceh kids.I cried on the bus ride home because I remembered that I cant see them to put my blues away.Im such a weewee cos I can feel tears welling up as I wrote this.I miss them alll and their antics and how blunt they are but they always make everything better. I was pissed and tired when Muhib when trying to play around with me at Suntec when I was his budy but now I miss it.I cried when I saw his face when at airport I think he felt the same.It was like this too back at FH.When can I see them again.


the past week with them have been surreal.


Anyways when Im established enough Im going to set up my own prison and rehabilitation centre for menwhocheat.


I dont know why my mum scolds me when I am chatting till late about serious stuffs or when I tell her Im coming home late because Im meeting my GIRLfriends whom I have not seen in eons or when its hard to wake me up for subuh or when I 'perintah' my brother or when I tell her instead of asking for her permission that Im going out.

when.


my sister goes out wearing mini skirts and tubetops,when she campaks the Quran anyhow,when she comes late without telling,when she goes out without telling in fact,when my brother spends 24/7 on his com and doesnt study at all well both dont study at all and has tuition,when my brother screams at me losing his temper,lets not even talk about my sister lah ah.


Im not saying I am perfect just because I am in Uni and I wear the tudung out and is fairly interested in religion and doesnt go beyond the 11pm 'curfew' and mugs like shit and is financially independant and what nots.

But where's the appreciation?

Not that Im asking for it but it sucks. And I know she is my mum therefore she has the right. But goodness. And I know sometimes its just to show fairness to my 'whatthefcukisfairnessprinciple' sister who wants fairness to be exercised on her but she doesnt exercise it to others in return.


Oh wells.


I guess she's just stressed at work everyday.


Whatever.


My fault too what.


Anyways to sum up.

I miss the kids.

Cheating on spouses should be a crime.

And I miss Aidil.


=)


Oh and I love durians.



And my Minadtods.

And Aestee.

And Aidil.

And the kids.


=)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

thanks for listening to me again and again and again. i know its tiring but i really appreciate it. rmb, don't hate ok? Tuhan cakap tak bagus benci2. Heh.

lots of love,
your-tak-faham-bahase-friend

daisy diana a dit…

Ni exception ah! hahaa... Anyways no problem! I guess among your friends Im the only one who can sit on the fence...Ok standing I mean...Hahahaha....

Anything just call ah..

Lotsa cinta..Haha..

Saya!