MEMPERSEMBAHKAN...
Eksekutif Kommiti Persatuan Bahasa Melayu Universiti Kebangsaan Singapura 2006/2007....
(tidak kesemuanya ada di dalam foto-foto di bawah)

(Dari kiri) Diana ( Welfare head), Siti ( Secretary), Faizal ( Vice President), Maly-sore-eye ( President ),
Nurul ( Treasurer), Ruz ( Penerbitan Head), Hafie ( Seni Head), Kamie ( Persuratan Head), Kamal ( Vice President )
We have more in the extended committee but its all still blur so if you wanna know come for AGM...=) I have Nisa as Vice Welfare Head...Im definately raring to start 'work' especially after today's meeting... I cant ask for a better team... We're all chosen for a reason and with the passion , similar priorities , vision and mission insyallah we will make the difference...=)
Yippie!
I cant wait to start school finally! Wondering if that excitement with school will stay throughout... Hee...
Taa!
2 commentaires:
eh minah, kate kommiti persatuan bahasa melayu. its mempersembahkan lor. you double b.. your neneknye dewan kamus ah? hahaha. ok kidding.
aiya never seee lahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahah sorrryyy....
Enregistrer un commentaire