mercredi, août 2

Overdue-ed pics.


Gone were the days.


Sliding ( falling like a nangka busuk) motion.


Twister!

Cacat-ed.



Yes us.


More us.



Thanks to her Canon SLR for the fantastic pixels.


The men.


You really wouldnt wanna know what happened.


I look 390217439 mths pregnant !
And Ams step tak suks aks!

Kits pens.


Waiting for Yana and got lost.


While singing raya songs.


Min Chins.


Buffing nails ok!



Thanks Yana for the lil memoir of which I still havent gotten mine. Haha.

Second part of today with the marketing peeps can be summarised in 3 words ;

Sweaty

Full

FUNNY!


I will miss them.

Terribly.

They formed an integral part of my Yr 1.


I forgot to narrate about my mayat episod at SMU. Damn funny but no thanks I wont ever do that again. Got kicked in my butt and stomach and stepped on my face. But damn funny. I had to pinch myself to stop me from laughing. But great company! =) The accidental mayat. Hehe.

I love Aidil. Woke up 1hr later for our movie date and he got angry but still treated me the Lake House ( I know Ive said this already but you guys should watch it! Fantastic chemistry and touching.Even Aidil loved it but dont count on that too much.Haha.) and brought food for me. =)

I have to hantar my baju raya by Sunday ! Dont know where to. Hopeless. Haha.Any recommendations?

Mum bought mags and mags from Malaysia!

I cant go for PBM's appreciation dinner on Sat. Im so sad. Tuition cannot cancel. Ah.

ON A HAPPIER NOTE! I CANT WAIT TO FETCH THE KIDS I REALLY CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Ah wells.

Hehe.

I am mini doomed if this Thurs' mini speech has to be in Malay.

But I definately wont need Ams help. Hahahah! Berkelah/Berlayar! (Kidding ah! And sorry for molesting you today. Haha.)

Ok bye people. Hugs!



Aucun commentaire: