mardi, juin 6

040606

Finally! The day arrived... This is like our attempt to spruce up the bartop we got.... Neat isnt it? Haha.... Used all my table top stuffs and mum's bedsheet...(ops!)

We actually lined them up very nicely already because we had like almost 50 journals for that space but then we gave up once the crowd came along...

We were super lucky our place was super strategically located... It was right beside the entrance where everyone had to pass to get to anywhere else there....

Anyway that day it all felt soo surreal because firstly Ive stopped reading CLEO until one day when Aidil decided to get me a mag and since Ive already gotten ELLE we got THAT Cleo copy and flipped through the pages to find that ad like calling out to me....I didnt know what I wanted to sell obviously but then saw Di online so like after less than a 30 minutes conversation decided on the Photojournal..... Everything was soooo unplanned and rushed and the day finally came... After suffering from back aches especially... Haha... It started off as a money making venture actually but after making them we were super reluctant to part with each and everyone of the journals.... (really!)

The day itself came...There were some problems with the printers and cameras but no one really asked about it or demanded for that service so its all well! We were super shagged already but managed to keep up the smiles.... Hearing the comments of people realllllyy made me feel so happy and proud...Haha.... Though lots thought that they were clutches and asked if were gonna venture into that... Haha maybe maybe... And a lot were just amazed that we did them by ourselves...Our impromptu designs....=) Yayyy.... We were beaming we delight I tell you...

I would really really like to thank all those who came to gimme your support like Amy, Syaban,Mariam and friends ,Aidil, Shafik......Thank you for all the trouble gone to getting to that quite an inaccessible place...=)

And I forgot to add that Di's mum and grandma came by! How sweet! Even my mum didnt drop by... But thats justified cos she's got work...

AND the whole place was full of dogs of every breed you can find I swear! There was this Husky or sth like half my height...I mean where we were was strategically located if you DONT consider the dogs that passed by you know... The were humongous and furry but friendly actually...Ok not friendly but none looked remotely close to harmful....Maybe cos I cant see half of their faces covered by fur hurhur....

And a huge thank you going out to my fellow DIYANAH for agreeing to go into this venture with me!!!!!! May we have more to come and we develop our products and all.... I cant think of a better partner to work with...Thanks for the dedication and for tahaning my crapiness and all... Merci beaucoup!



And another huge thank you to JOSHUA and ASILAH for coming down to help us through despite being super tired and all and that its a Sunday.... Oh oh and for the food! We would totally have forgotten to eat lah if not for the muffins... Merci beaucoup aussi!!



This one needs no explanation lah ah...Hahah....




After whole thing met up with these people before heading home... Was super super super duper tired after the whole thing with like my whole room to carry home.... But it was a good day one I'll never forget or regret.... It just what I wish is my future job and to be successful with it.... I wish... But we may never know what the future hold for us.... And this has taught me to grab every available opportunity and make use of it to the fullest.... =)

P.S I have some left and if you guys want any personalized one as gifts for friends just email both of us....

Toodles!!!

Aucun commentaire: