jeudi, juin 22

Nombre Une


I miss him.... Sometimes I still cant believe how far we've come together and what we went through.... We fight a lot more now but its nothing... Its amazing how close we are now... We're like inseparable even if we're just friends.... He wants to become a steward ( I know...) My firsts thoughts on it were hey giler! If its a matter of trust ( hey its aidil we're talking bout here) I may not have a lot stocked up but what I do know is that Im still numero uno in his eyes and will always be vice versa....

Aku cakap macam he's gone for a long trip padahal meeting in like 1hr .....

Dots...

Anticlimax ....

KKO next week!!!!!! Heart thumping.... I havent been the best of PDs so far but Im having fun and so are the rest I hope! Its a relaxing camp... Why get worked up unnecessarily right.... Minus the search for the perfect venue that is.... Heee...

Nwaes loves Aidil...=) Heee.....


Diam....


Aucun commentaire: