Julia Stiles

Can you tell can you tell?! I had a fantabulous time with Aidil today after soooooooo long we finally went on our date date.... Shopped a bit,dinner,movie,walked around..... Yes it sounds damn normal but its the first since the longest time ever... It didnt matter that my feet hurts like mad from the 32974892654834839754-inch Caparros heels....
Contrary to that, my project is going through a huge glitch.... I dont understand why people dont wanna go for it.... Its a freaking retreat camp for gods sake.... You dont even hafta do anything... You just pay like 15bucks for a chalet stay BY the beach... Have 3 full meals a day of which 1 is a BBQ and another a catered meal... You get an elaborate mask... Spend precious time with friends.... Get temporary freedom from parents.... Its almost like a mini holiday considering Changi isnt like Singapore Singapore.....I mean there's this guy who said that his girlfriend isnt letting him go because its gonna be sponsered by SDU... Like seriously?! WHAT?! Get a life! Why dont you come along and see how there's no way your boyfriend is gonna hook up with ANY of us in like less than 72hrs.......
So now as desperate as this sounds we're opening this up to non-NUS people or rather non-UNI people .... Guys especially.... Just too bad that 99.99% of my guy friends are undergoing national service....
Need I say more?
Ok bye!


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire